1st pylon race of the season and the club!

Home Forums Airpark Elite News & Info 1st pylon race of the season and the club!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tom Neff 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Tom Neff
    Keymaster

In an attempt to keep thing organized these are the up and coming events for the all new Airpark Elite !!!

May 3, 2014 9:00 am CAP rocket day at Airpark.
    Anyone available please come out to assist. Yes we will have quads with fire extinguishers on them just in case of a problem. We aslo will be doing some flight training that day. If you would like to flight train and need an aircraft, let me know and I will be happy to help you out.

May 10th, 2014 9:00 am: Brian Garicia suggested a great idea that we have a pylon race practice day prior to the following weekends actual pylon race.
    The pylon course is currently set up and marked off with the pylons up. the course is set up with pylons 2/3 at the end of the long runway on both ends for wind directional changes. the short course is set up as well. All course measurements were made using Hanks, surveying equipment and are dead on. ( Thanks Hank ) . The three hundred foot safety line puts everybody pitting to the NORTH OF THE RED STORAGE SHED! ALL CARS AND NON FLYING PERSONAL MUST OBSERVE THE RACE FROM BEHIND THE INFINITE EAST WEST LINE OF THE RED STORAGE SHED. This is a requirement of the AMA and will be enforced for your safety.
    This is a great place to see the race from because pylon 1 is about 400 feet directly in front of the pit area. Please note the pylons are up and you can practice at any time.

May 24, 2014 9:00 am : First pylon race for Airpark Elite.
    Any one available to assist with the race please email me back . We will be requesting CAP assistance to help run the race.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.